Returning an Item
A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied to all returns. No returns after 30 days. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The product must be accompanied by the receipt and in original condition (unused). The item(s) must be complete, undamaged and unsoiled, with the original packaging, labels, accessories and documentation intact. No return on special order products or any liquid products (chemicals, cleaners, etc…).
When making a return, please consider the following:
- Return of any item(s) must be pre-approved by Pinnacle via telephone at 604-854-5968 or toll free at 1-800-901-0088.
- Customer will be responsible for freight charges incurred to return the item(s). Freight collect shipments will be refused.
- Please return the product(s) clearly labeled, in the original shipping package. If you have discarded the original shipping package, you may return your order in a clearly labeled package that protects the product.
- The customer is responsible for any damage or loss of package(s) during return shipment to Pinnacle.
- Please include the original receipt. If you have discarded the original receipt, contact us via telephone at 604-854-5968 or toll free at 1-800-901-0088 for further guidelines.
- On the back of the invoice or separate document, please indicate your reason for return.
- Once we have received and inspected the returned item(s) and your return is accepted, we will process your credit as soon as possible.